0.26a Patch Notes
- Relics now give more detailed descriptions about their effects in their tooltips.
- Toggling modifiers are now retained per tab.
- Various bugfixes.
0.26 Patch Notes
- Relics have been reworked to give ancient levels instead of similar stats, they will still display the stat quantities for players who do not yet have the corresponding ancient.
- Most relics are either slightly stronger or roughly the same as a result of the change.
- Solomon relics are worse for players with more than 20 levels of Solomon than they previously were. If you have Solomon relics, the game will compensate you for this change by granting you free Solomon levels to make up the difference.
- Toggled modifiers no longer persist between tab changes.
- Scroll position is now remembered between tabs.
- Various bugfixes.
0.25 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- Didn't win the Powerball? Try playing the Powerbloop! Limited time only.
- Mercenaries can now choose between 4 quests.
- Mercenary death is now independent of quests chosen.
- Mercenary recruitment time reduction bonus replaced with recruitment speed increasing bonus.
- Bury 500 Mercenaries achievement reduced to Bury 200 Mercenaries.
- Hero tooltips will no longer claim that a hero is contributing greater than 100% of total DPS.
- Mercenary tooltip will no longer display negative experience.
- Quest rewards displayed will always be rounded down from actual rewards, so nothing displayed as a 100% chance will ever fail.
0.25b Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- Notification on mercenary tab to let you know a quest has been completed or a mercenary has died.
- Fixed display issues with the buy button when toggling purchase quantities.
- Added toggleable purchase quantities to ancients.
- Fixed issue where gold rewards were not being displayed properly on mercenary tooltips.
0.24 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- Five new heroes!
- Mercenary Achievements!
- Happy Holidays!
0.23 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- Forge cores can be spent to upgrade relics.
- New 'Mercenaries' tab. Recruit mercenaries to do quests for you!
- There is now a button to ascend on the main screen.
0.22 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- Numbers now grow infinitely, and the game lasts forever...
- Heroes have x4 and x10 multipliers for a lot more levels.
- Click combos now start decaying after about 5 minutes.
- Ancients are now minimizable.
- Reorganized the stats panel, and added a few more stats.
- Clans can now be disbanded, if you are the last member in the guild.
- Clans will no longer get stuck on high level immortals.
- Halloween stuff.
0.21 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- Clan raids no longer break idle mode.
- Clan screens now sort members in descending order.
- Fixed the unlimited raids exploit.
- Some other minor bug fixes.
0.20 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- Clans and Immortals added. Create or join a clan, and fight the Immortals to get Hero Souls!
- Fixed "Q" button to actually do xMAX instead of x9999.
- Fixed "Q" button lag.
- Added minimize button for heroes when holding down Ctrl, Shift, or Z.
0.19 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- New Relics system. You get a random Relic when you kill a Relic Ooze. Relic Oozes only spawn once per ascension after zone 99, and only after your first ascension.
- New achievements!
- Idle mode now only cancels if you click on a monster twice in a 5 minute interval.
0.18 Patch Notes for Clicker Heroes
- New Ancient Revolc. Raises your chance of getting double rubies from hidden clickables.